Just returned from a 9 night trip to Disney. We went 3 years ago for my oldest daughters 5th birthday, and stayed on-site taking the buses everywhere. I thought that was great, and was nervous about renting outside the park, having to deal with parking, paying for parking, etc. everyday at different parks.
My worries were for nothing. Encantada was such a great place. Our 4 bedroom condo had plenty of room for my family of 5, plus 2 grandmothers! Decent kitchen, 3 baths, and our own screened in pool, and we were very close to the resorts other 2 large pools, fitness center, game room and playset. The Disney parks were literally 2 turns and about 10 minutes to get there. And as always, Disney moves you in and out efficiently regardless of where you park. Plenty of restaurants, grocery stores, etc all close at hand as well.
What it cost us for 9 nights in this resort, including paying for parking at the various Disney parks each day, was still a substantial savings over staying on site. When we go back to Orlando for my youngest daughters 5th birthday, we'll be staying here again.
- Also Known As:
- Encantada Resort Orlando Hotel
- Encantada Resort Orlando Hotel Kissimmee
- Encantada Resort Kissimmee, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Encantada Resort is a private community of recently built three and four bedroom townhouses. Resort facilities include two outdoor heated swimming pools , two out door jacuzzi's, playground, fishing dock, bar,restaurant, game room, fitness center, and much more. We are also located just 6 miles from Walt Disney World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Encantada Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.