We spent 3 days last week in the hotel. We were on the second floor with a room facing the courtyard.
1. Rooms are nice, clean and quiet. Small but workable. I was worried about construction noise after reading other reviews but that was completely not an issue for us.
2. Dog friendly - we forgot to pack the dog bed and bowls. They sent some right up.
3. Staff is friendly
4. Wine happy hour is nice
5. Ate dinner at Lantao - food was excellent, the service was good and the executive chef came to check on us and introduced himself. The crab spring rolls were really good. My husband had the strip and absolutely loved it. We asked for extra mashed potatoes to go for our dog and they happily obliged us.
1. Coffee offered in the morning in the lobby is lukewarm and not hot
2. Muffins and Danish from restaurant taste like they came from a vending machine.
3. Coffee is not available until 7am on the weekends (probably not a big deal for most people but I had to be up early and sure would have liked some).
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Doubletree
- Doubletree Surfcomber
- Surfcomber Miami South Beach, a Kimpton Hotel Miami Beach, Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Olotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Amex, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Otel, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Surfcomber Miami South Beach, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.