We got a fantasic deal on Travel Republic and I really cannot imagine getting better value than this in terms of location, cleanliness, room, facilities and the fact that breakfast is included is a real bonus.
We were not there at peak season and I can see that certain things may be different at busy times for example the breakfast hall and the traffic but I guess this would be the case anywhere.
The hotel is located between the Disney parks and Seaworld with Universal only around 10minutes away. The Outlets on Vineland Avenue are under 5 minutes drive away and the ones on International drive around 10 minutes. We had a car so I cannot comment on the shuttle or bus services but there is a huge carpark.
Breakfast was very adequate to get you through until lunch but it is not very exciting so we did go to Golden Coral one day which you can get to by walking through the hotel car park. Less than 5 minutes walk. We also had Pizzahut from the hotel food court one night which I do not recommend as it was almost swimming in grease. You can also reach Bahama Breeze by walking through the carpark and I would highly recommend this restaurant/bar for a meal or for drinks.
It was nice that we were able to use the facilities at all 3 hotels on the resort and we used the pool and hot tub in the Courtyard one day as there were large groups of South American school kids (teenagers) using ours, this was not really an issue but we just found it to be a bit quieter there that day.
Make sure you request a room far away from the ice machines as they are extremely loud and I was very relived that I took this advice.
The rooms are average size with a flat screen tv, fridge, iron and board. There is no wardrobe just a small rail to hang around 10 items but there are plenty of draws.
The free Wi-Fi was brilliant as you get a fast (fast enough for Skype and Facetime), stable connection anywhere in the hotel.
We would definitely stay here again even if it did cost a bit more than we paid which seems to be less than I have seen others mention so shop around.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista In The Marriott Village Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista In The Marriott Village Hotel Orlando
- Fairfield Inn Orlando
- Fairfield Orlando
- Marriott Orlando
- Orlando Fairfield
- Orlando Fairfield Inn
- Orlando Marriott
- Fairfield Inn Lake Buena Vista
- Fairfield Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista In The Marriott Village Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista in the Marriott Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.