Overall, it was a wonderful stay but with a few snags. The property has three pool areas. The pool at the Ritz Carlton is accessible, but the one at the Spa has a $20 fee unless you're having services there. The pool at the JW has a lazy river and you can purchase round inner tubes for $7. I went to Walmart and bought a reclining raft with a cup holder which I enjoyed much better. The valet lost our car keys which delayed us two hours. Their solution was to offer us an additional nights stay for free or 35,000 points. We took the points instead and the manager was very apologetic. I'd stay here again but you need a rental car because there's not much in the area to eat and the hotel is expensive. They have a Starbuck's, Bodega, Poolside Bar & Grill, and Citron restaurant which isn't very good. They also have an Italian restaurant but we didn't eat there. I've stayed at the Renaissance SeaWorld and Marriott World Center but I prefer this hotel. We got a rate of $150 which was unbelievably cheap.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes Hotel Orlando
- Jw Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes Hotel
- Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes
- Marriott Orlando
- Orlando Marriott
- JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Olotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.