Disney is beautiful at Christmastime. People as always were helpful and courteous. This was our first time visiting during the holidays. The parks, restaurants and attractions had long waits. It was disappointing that even fast passes would " sell out" leaving us to either wait in line for hours or not see the attraction. We waited until extra hours at magic kingdom and were able to visit more from 10pm to 1 am than the previous 8 hours.
The condo was nice and well equipped. The air conditioning is on a power saver and we were often hot at night. The new pool was nice and the activity staff did a nice job. Overall, a good visit.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Disney
- Disney Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Resort
- Saratoga Springs Resort Florida
- Disney Saratoga Springs
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disneys Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Orlando
- Disney Saratoga Springs Resort
- Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa Orlando, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa is an equestrian-themed, Victorian-style Disney Deluxe Villa Resort on the shores of Village Lake. Inspired by historic Saratoga Springs, a late-1800s New York retreat famous for its spas and horse racing, the buildings and grounds of this 65-acre Resort are truly inviting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.