Spent a week in late February. The property is between The Pier and the Four Seasons on a very nice stretch of beach. Very Nice couple of restaurants all with views of the ocean/beach. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Room are clean with all tile floors. My two main complaint were that the Air Conditioner Unit in the room were very noisy....ever time it kicked on, it would wake me up. The other issue was that the hallways were so dark, many times I found myself getting disoriented. Overall its a really nice place and for 1/2 the price of the Four Seasons, you can't beat it.
- Also Known As:
- Omphoy Ocean Hotel Palm Beach
- Omphoy Ocean Hotel
- Omphoy Ocean Resort Palm Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beckoning like a shimmering wave, The Omphoy Ocean Resort is the first new oceanfront resort on Palm Beach in more than 18 years, and the only beachfront boutique hotel on the island. Contemporary and chic, the hotel engages the escapist in everyone with an unpretentious air of sophistication combined with the continuous flow of fresh ocean breezes.The Omphoy boasts 130 guestrooms and suites all of which offer panoramic water views of the Atlantic Ocean or Intracoastal Waterway. This beachfront getaway also offers an exclusive dining experience in The Restaurant at the Omphoy and the unequalled experience of our mind-body spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Venere, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Omphoy Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.