I was going with friend for a dive weekend and the dive shop recommended this place. Since I was carpooling I had no choice. On the phone direct, I got a $116 rate (on the Super 8 site it was $129). George is a nice, friendly guy who it seems is always there.
The price was pretty high for a Super 8 ($130 incl tax) but it was very nice, new-looking, clean and the breakfast was good (fruit, cereal, danish, bagel, toast, coffee and juice).
I would stay there again since it's the cheapest we found in the area, but I found a Camelot Motel nearby that was only $89 a night ($99 with tax) that I'd stay in next time. Their rooms aren't as nice as the Super 8 and no breakfast, but if all you're doing is sleeping who cares. The Camelot also has waterfront rooms ($10 extra), that face the Rivera Marina where I was told Tiger Woods has his boat sometimes.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Riviera Beach/West Palm Beach Hotel
- Super 8 Riviera Beach/West Palm Beach Hotel Riviera Beach
- Super 8 Riviera Beach
- Super Eight Riviera Beach
- Riviera Beach Super 8
- Riviera Beach Super Eight
- Super 8 Riviera Beach/West Palm Beach Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Riviera Beach/West Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.