My husband and i found this place a year ago because it was listed as a pet friendly Inn what a wonderful find it was! It is clean, accomodating and the view is just beautiful as most rooms are of the harbor. This is a home away from home for us and we plan on driving up here 2-3 x a year if even for a night or two. We only live 2 hrs away and look forward to the days when we can come up and just relax, our dogs love it as well. Kingfish Grill is right there in the back of the Inn and has a wonderful menu as well as the Fish Tail general store located in front of the Inn here you can get a free breakfast daily courtesy of Camachee Inn. Go and try this place out you will not be sorry.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Camachee Harbor Hotel
- Inn At Camachee Harbor Hotel Saint Augustine
- Hotel At Camachee Harbor
- At Camachee Harbor Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Camachee Harbor offers spectacular sunset and sunrise views from all 19 of our room's private balconies. Come and relax while enjoying Intracoastal, marina or garden views from our spacious and beautifully decorated units. We are conveniently located one mile north of historic downtown and half a mile from Florida's beautiful beaches. Come visit us to experience North Florida's laid back lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Inn at Camachee Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.