Spent four nights at the best western. The hotel is right in the middle of most tourist attractions and the traveling shuttle train. The room was OK. Pete, the night person was extremely helpful with directions and his knowledge of the area and offered to print directions to wherever we needed to go. The breakfast was OK to start the day. Had a room near the lobby on the first floor and parked the car right in front of the door to the room. So it was easy getting in and out of the car for things. The towels must have improved from prior raters as they were fine. The Ac wasn't noisy and the fridge worked fine.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Spanish Quarter Hotel
- Best Western Spanish Quarter Hotel Saint Augustine
- Best Western Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay at the newly renovated Best Western Spanish Quarter Inn! We're in the heart of the nation's oldest city. We have comfortable, petite rooms and breakfast is included. You can even enjoy complimentary room service! We are walking distance to St. George Street, Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum, the Lightner Museum and the Castillo de San Marcos. We provide leisure travelers with affordable and comfortable accommodations. Sightseeing trains conveniently stop right in front or our property. Nestled in downtown St. Augustine, the Best Western Spanish Quarter Inn offers all the conveniences you need for a pleasant vacation. You can also relax in our refreshing pool or stare at the stars in our whirlpool! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Booking.com, Best Western, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Spanish Quarter Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.