I can't tell you how happy I was with our stay after reading some of the reviews. Our room appeared newly remodeled and was very spacious. The beds were the first comfortable bed we had the whole trip (3 total different hotels/motel). The lady at the desk was very nice and had a lot of great suggestions for places to eat, so don't be afraid to ask. I find that if you ask the locals where they like to eat you will usually not be disappointed. The only thing I would say they could improve would be the breakfast. Now granted we were there over spring break and it was the weekend, but they ran out of hard boiled eggs, the only form of protein that they offer, everything else was a starch, cereal, toast, waffles etc. I would suggest they add some yogurt and some additional fruit like bananas for your cereal. Otherwise we had a very pleasant stay and I would not be afraid to recommend to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western St. Augustine i-95 Hotel Saint Augustine
- Best Western St. Augustine i-95 Hotel
- Saint Augustine Best Western
- Best Western Saint Augustine
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity, Budget Places, Best Western, Otel and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN St. Augustine I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.