We wanted to experience Sarasota not as beach bums but more as city residents, and this was the perfect place. It's in a lovely part of town, tucked amongst highrises, but shady and quiet, nonetheless. Easily walkable to the downtown area. Three fabulous and knowledgeable hosts were helpful in every way. The daily 6 p.m. cocktail hour allows for a collegial atmosphere. I would not hesitate to recommend it to friends.
- Also Known As:
- The Cypress - a Hotel Sarasota
- The Cypress - a Hotel
- The Cypress - a Bed And Breakfast Inn
- The Cypress - A Bed & Breakfast Inn Sarasota, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enter a lush tropical garden and begin to relax and unwind at The Cypress. Browse through the various collections found in this tastefully decorated inn. Accommodations include a full gourmet breakfast, early evening hor d'oeurves with inspired refreshments. Complimentary wireless internet service for guests with laptops. Enjoy the evening sunset over Sarasota Bay from your porch rocker. All of this, just a stroll away from downtown. ... more less