This Ramada is clean and well kept. No mold, no funny smells, no roving drunk people banging around late at night. The pool area was well maintained. The room was very nice and the beds were comfortable, but bring your own pillow if you have neck problems because all of the provided pillows were very soft.
Only complaint is the internet is flaky. Wireless signal strength fluctuates and often the webpage can't be found and must be reloaded or the web browser must be restarted. Annoying but manageable.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Tampa Hotel
- Ramada Inn Tampa Hotel Tampa
- Ramada Tampa
- Tampa Ramada
- Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Easily Accessible from all major Interstates of Tampa, i.e. A minute from Exit 265 off I-75, Six miles from exit 51 off I-275 & about four miles from I-4. Located in a peaceful country like surroundings with IHOP Restaurant open 24/7. Less than five miles from USF, Sun dome, Busch Gardens, MOSI & Adventure Islands. Florida Fairgrounds, Amphi Theatre & Hard Rock Casino are within eight miles. Shriners, Moffitt & other Hospitals are with in five miles. Beautiful Beachess of Clearwater are about 25 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Wyndham, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.