We came as a group of 13 and stayed here 5 nights, because it was within walking distance of our hosts' condo, as well as town.
Pros: Clean, clean, clean (inside and out)! Service with a smile, big fluffy bath towels, well-equipped kitchenette, nearby beach with lifeguards, continental breakfast, warm pool, hot tub. Our room even had a comfy recliner.
Cons: We were promised there would be beach towels - there weren't. And "pool" towels were about the same size as the bath towels. Wifi, over half of the time we were there, was slow to non-existent. This was bad for us because we run a small business and had to go off-site to find hot spots. There's a pavilion across the street and down half a block that had daily entertainment. So, a tad noisy on our balcony. Limited front desk office hours. They open at 7, we had to leave earlier, so needed to check out the night before and they couldn't prepare a final bill.
Venice is not my kind of vacation town. So I doubt I'll be back. But if I were to go back, I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Beach Hotel Venice
- Inn At The Beach Hotel
- Hotel At The Beach
- At The Beach Venice
- Inn At The Beach Venice, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low-rise Motor Hotel with modern guest amenities in a tropical ambience; sits adjacent to the public beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Inn at the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.