The location can't be beat and the staff is very nice. The lobby and hallways are nicely decorated and the carpets are in good shape. However, room 109 is in terrible shape...torn, nasty carpet, cracked, dirty tile and grout, soiled bedcoverings and absolutely NO lighting. There is no way to read in the room. When we checked out and I pointed out these problems, I was told the room was to be redone in November. Wish I had asked for another room. We are planning to return next year and hopefully we will get one of the "new" rooms! This little Inn has so much going for it and just needs to
step up the accommodations a notch to become a great place to stay!
- Also Known As:
- Saint Simons Inn By The Lighthouse Hotel Saint Simons Island
- Saint Simons Inn By The Lighthouse Hotel
- St Simons
- Saint Simons Brunswick
- St Simons Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saint Simons Inn, in the shadow of a centuries-old lighthouse, is easily within walking distance to all the shops, restaraunts, ocean and the fishing pier. There are 34 spacious guest rooms, each equipped with a microwave, refrigerator, and cable television. Enjoy a host of complimentary ammenities, including continental breakfast, high speed wireless internet, coffee and donuts, and a swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Saint Simons Inn by the Lighthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.