I've stayed at this hotel four times in the last six months, usually a very pleasant stay. However the last two times I was there the hotel was very shabby. On my most recent trip the staff was nice, but my room wasn't very clean when I checked in...drink rings on the night stand, hair in the tub and missing tissue paper- I spoke with the front desk about this and they did send someone up to reclean the room. Horrible night's sleep, heard the snoring of the gentleman next door, called for ear plugs, but the didn't have any. Stayed two nights.
After I returned home I noticed clusters of itchy, raised, red bumps on the left side on my face, the same side I sleep on. Over the next week days more bumps sprang up, in rows of three or four, all over the face. I was traveling alone on business, but no one in my family had similar bumps anywhere. I looked up symptoms online and they were consistent with bedbugs. Totally grossed out I called the hotel to speak with the general manager, but I got voicemail and left a message. NEVER GOT A CALL BACK. Tried calling again, but always got voicemail again.
Very disappointing, because I did like the hotel and staff. I will be in the area again this month, but I can't stay there again knowing there was a potential bedbug issue and no one could call me back an address the issue.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Fairview Heights
- Four Points By Sheraton Fairview Heights Hotel Fairview Heights
- Four Points By Sheraton Fairview Heights Hotel
- Sheraton Fairview Heights
- Four Points Fairview Heights
- Fairview Heights Four Points
- Fairview Heights Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shopping, dining, entertainment and more are at your fingertips when you stay at Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights. All guest rooms feature contemporary furniture, complimentary High Speed Internet access, and much more. Enjoy room service or breakfast, lunch, and dinner in our Fountains Cafe. Situated off Interstate 64 (Exit 12) and Highway 159, we are convenient to all of St. Louis' finest attractions. St. Clair Square - southern Illinois' largest shopping mall - is just across the highway. Scott Air Force Base is only a few miles away and downtown St. Louis is a mere 10 minutes away. Come and experience why business and leisure travelers alike make Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights their first choice when visiting St. Louis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Starwood, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.