When I got there it was awesome! Near target, a mall, restaurants. But after the 2nd day it was horrible. You had to be over 16 to swim by yourself in the pool. Which I had no clue about and this very mean guy yells at us to get out. Then we didnt have a key to our tiny fridge, so I called them and you had to be over 20 years old to get the key! And a maid just walks right into my hotel room with out knocking, and gave us towels to put away. Then they came in again and put the towels just the towels on our bed. Plus NONE of the maids even speak English. To top that off, you can't take a luggage cart, they have to do it, which is nice but they yelled at us for even asking. Plus a found buggers in my bed! Ew! Again its a nice hotel but horrible service!
- Also Known As:
- Westin Lombard Yorktown Hotel Lombard
- Westin Lombard Yorktown Hotel
- Westin Lombard
- Lombard Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center is located near O'Hare Airport in the heart of the Lombard/Oak Brook business and shopping corridor, we blend style with the convenience of a full-service hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Starwood, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Westin Lombard Yorktown Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.