The pros-the hotel is a long way from the interstate overlooking a corn field so there is no noise. Nicely furnished rooms with good size fridge and microwave. Lots of security cameras in and out of the hotel. The breakfast was great. Pool was clean.
The cons- I had to sign something saying I would be charged 250.00 if I smoked in my room. Strange since the hallways and my room smelled like smoke! The bathroom is super small and the sink is outside of the bathroom. The toilet seat was in bad shape and needed to be replaced. The base of the toilet was dirty with urine and hair. The pool furniture was all rusted out causing the pool deck to have rust flakes everywhere. The pool was clean. Also the front desk at check out was very unfriendly.
The cons-I had to sign some
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Frankfort Hotel Frankfort
- Holiday Inn Express Frankfort Hotel
- Holiday Inn Frankfort
- Frankfort Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling on business, a leisure getaway, or a family vacation, La Quinta Inn and Suites Frankfort has the right hotel accommodations for you. Conveniently located off State Road 28 in Frankfort, Indiana, our hotel puts you within easy reach of central Indiana attractions, corporate locations and dining. Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN is 26 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Frankfort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.