We stayed for a night going to a Pacer's game. Close enough to downtown for comfort. It was a beautiful hotel. Big rooms, shiny and clean, VERY kind staff. Great pool area. Good breakfast. They provide an evening snack and drinks, but we did not have a chance to try it. Business center, workout room, all that you could want. Stores nearby and restaurants too.We will be back here.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Indianapolis Northeast
- Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast Hotel Indianapolis
- Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast Hotel
- Drury Inn Indianapolis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. You may know Indianapolis for racing, but the city has plenty to offer outside of its world-famous Brickyard. Indiana’s largest city is full of exciting attractions and events. Stay with us while you explore them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.