Stayed for two nights. Entrance and lobby were very nice. Reminded us of more expensive lodge type hotels we have been to.
We were a bit concerned about noise from the highway which was very close. Not an issue at all. Staff was friendly. Room was not only clean, but smelled clean. Housekeeping did a fantastic job between our first and second night. Fresh linens and you could see the vacuum marks on the carpet.
Coffee was avaialble at all times in the lobby. Breakfast was good for a hotel. Loved the make-your-own waffles. The scrambled egg disks - not so much.
Room was very quiet except for the occasional noise from the ice machine right outside. No noise between rooms.
We will definitely be back.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Davenport Hotel
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Davenport
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Davenport Hotel Davenport
- Americinn Hotel Davenport
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Crossings by GrandStay Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.