Our group did not actually stay at the resort, but we did utilize their facilities for business purposes as well as dining purposes. The staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. They were very polite and conscious of our needs. We also had a very good experience in the downstairs restaurant. I personally got the Southwestern Veggie Wrap which included roasted corn, black beans, cheese, tomato, onions, etc. Delicious! Some of my colleagues got the Hot Brown which was a hit, and I would personally recommend it as well!
- Also Known As:
- Buckhorn Lake State Hotel Buckhorn
- Buckhorn Lake State Resort Kentucky
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buckhorn Lake State Resort is surrounded by rolling, tree-covered hills, the lodge overlooks the beautiful 1,200-acre lake. The lodge has 36 rooms offering full amenities as well as two 2-bedroom cottages and two 3-bedroom cottages. Cottage check out by 10:00am, local time.Open year-round. Rooms are available by late afternoon. Lodge room check-out by 11:00am, local time. A limited number of lodge rooms will be available for pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Buckhorn Lake State Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.