A conference at the nearby Hyatt brought me to Cambridge, but my budget conscious employer (me) couldn’t justify the high price of that luxury resort. The Holiday Inn Express, near the Hyatt’s entrance, lacks the swanky amenities, but the clean, comfortable rooms and pleasant staff made this hotel a worthy alternative at half the price. Judging from the conference name tags on other Holiday Inn guests, I wasn’t alone in my choice.
With the check-in and breakfast room on the front of the hotel, guest rooms are spared direct exposure to the noise of Rt. 50 traffic. Parking surrounds the building, with secure card-reader entrances only steps away from nearly all parking spaces. Fast food and Royal Farms (gas/convenience store) are adjacent. My guest room had a view of above ground storage tanks. I closed the curtains and enjoyed the snack bag the front desk provided – a reward for my membership in the chain’s loyalty program.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Cambridge Hotel Cambridge
- Holiday Inn Express Cambridge Hotel
- Holiday Inn Cambridge
- Cambridge Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Cambridge hotel in MD , located just off the Chesapeake bay on the Del-Mar-Va Peninsula, is your #1 choice for charm and hospitality. At the end of your busy day relax and melt away your stress in our indoor, hot tub and pool. We are only minutes away from the area s best attractions which incluse Historic Easton, MD, the tourist destination town of St. Michaels, MD, Blackwater Refuge and across from the Hyatt Regency golf course. An exciting renaissance is underway in this historic waterfront city. Stately storefronts are now home to stylish boutiques and galleries featuring homegrown art. One-of-a-kind shops offer antiques, jewelry, home decor, gourmet foods, and more. Downtown streets have been redone with period lighting and fresh plantings. Classic old buildings are being returned to their former glory.Hotel features include complimentary deluxe hot breakfast, free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and free local phone calls. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start breakfast bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads, eggs, bacon, sausage, and even hard boiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. There is something for everyone at the Holiday Inn Express Cambridge hotel in Maryland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Cambridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.