I would agree with the naysayers. Housekeeping was iffy. Tired motel with an outside staircase to a 2nd floor room that gave my daughter the creeps. Among six hotels on a mid-Atlantic college tour, $70 to $120 a night – this one at $80 was the worst value. We always take advantage of free continental breakfasts, but at this motel we opted for a $25 breakfast down the street.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Lexington Park Hotel Lexington Park
- Days Inn Lexington Park Hotel
- Lexington Park Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAS) main gate this Central location offers all conveniences for Leisure, Corporate & Group Travel. 10 mins from Historic St.Mary's City & College/15 mins from Beautiful Solomon's Island offering BoardWalk, Boating, Fishing, WaterSports, Bars & Seafood eatries/45 mins from southmost point of Maryland Point lookout. Your Home Away from Home features 165 Quiet Comfortable Rooms/Efficiencies with onsite Mexican Restaurant & Lounge, Business & Fitness center, Outdoor Pool not a pond, MicroFridge, Hairdryer, Coffeemaker, Iron & Ironing board, Kitchenette, Continental Breakfast with special entrees, local calls, Newspaper, Wifi/EtherInternet, Premium Cable, Barbe-Grill, facilities for Disable, Laundry & Vending, large vehicle parking and lot more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Lexington Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.