My husband and I have taken our grandson here every year since 2005. This place is fantastic!!!! We have stayed in most of the room types (except for inside the main building). Every room type has been well-maintained, clean, and are a very good size. There are plenty of activities going on all day and into the evening. They have mini-golf on-site, basketball courts, playgrounds, a pond for fishing in the derby. They hold scavenger hunts, crafts, and other activities. The staff is great!! One year, we built a "boat" out of cardboard and duct tape (but, alas, it did not float :(....LOL) Everything on the resort is pirate-themed. They have an indoor pool area, which has a slide, net for volleyball, buckets that dump water (usually on my head!!!) fooseball, and they show movies on a big screen over the pool. Outside, they have an outdoor pool--very nice!!! Also outside is the "sprayground", a huge pirate ship with slides, water spouting from the ground, another set of buckets. Every area has lifeguards--very safe. They also run a shuttle from the hotel to Ocean City's Boardwalk and beach. They have movie and board game rentals for your room. They also have a 50's themed diner in the lobby---great food, great prices!! I would highly recommend this resort for anyone with children or grandchildren.
- Also Known As:
- Francis Scott Key Family Hotel Ocean City
- Francis Scott Key Motel
- Francis Scott Key Hotel Ocean City Md
- Francis Scott Key Family Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Year-round family resort offering affordable rates and packages surrounded by many free amenities creating a unique, fun, memorable vacation trip and experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Francis Scott Key Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.