We loved staying here, it is beautiful. The village is lovely and it gives you a real feeling of a being in small French village. We stayed for 9 nights and enjoyed every minute. We highly recommend La Bastide d'Egyalieres.
- Also Known As:
- La Bastide d`Eygalieres Hotel
- La Bastide d`Eygalieres Hotel Eygalieres
- La Bastide d Eygalieres
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming small luxury hotel is ideally placed to discover this magnificent part of the south of France. Local attractions include Saint Rémy de Provence, Arles and its Roman amphitheatre, the Pont-du-Gard and the typically Provencal towns of Avignon and Aix-en-Provence.The cooking is fresh and leaves a large part for organic products.All of this will leave you with a memorable experienceof Provencal hospitality in a holiday establishmentbrimming with charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your La bastide d'Eygalieres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.