My daughter, her friend and I recently took an extended weekend getaway to Minneapolis for spring break. We rode the train all night and thankfully were able to check in at 8am when we arrived. What a great place. The staff were so helpful and diplomatic even though we looked very dishevelled after the train ride! The hotel is in a very historic building (the first skyscraper west of the Mississippi!) with a museum and observation deck on the top floor. Hotel guests can go tour the museum for free. At the same time, it's ultra-modern with a dark interior and changing colors of lights. The hotel room was also modern, so much so that we had to call the front desk to ask how to operate the tap in the bathroom. The hotel was very convienient for us to walk to the light rail stop to take the train to the Mall of America. Lots of great restaurants to choose from in the immediate area too. The weather was a litte cool and we used the skyways a lot to get to the Target store and other shopping places. Great location, great staff, great decor; a wonderful stay!
- Also Known As:
- w Minneapolis - The Foshay Hotel Minneapolis
- w Minneapolis - The Foshay Hotel
- w Hotels Minneapolis
- w Minneapolis The Foshay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious, historical W Minneapolis Hotel - The Foshay inspires innovative style in a soaring icon of art deco splendor. Take in splendid art, music, shopping, dining and theater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Starwood, Expedia, Priceline, Olotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your W Minneapolis - The Foshay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.