The Camden was ideal for our group. Many of us are retired and/or on limited incomes. It was easy on the budget and everything was provided on site through convention planners & services. The rooms were clean and the service was outstanding...comparable to a much more expensive accommodation. The staff were particularly friendly and helpful, from Gary at the desk to the crew that sat up the meeting rooms. Did I mention the meeting rooms? Clean, electronics worked nicely, quiet and arrangements on time and correct.
For those in our group with children, the hotel was very accommodating and the kids enjoyed their stay very much. The breakfast that went with the reservation was hearty, fresh and very popular. The dessert in the evening was nice to meet with small groups or one-on-one.
A really good value, whether just for a visit to Branson's attractions, or, like us, a reunion of old friends and comrades.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn International
- Cobblestone Hotel Branson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camden Hotel & Conference is conveniently located off Hwy 76, just steps away from Tanger Outlet Center. This hotel features a 6,000 sq. ft. convention center with 400 seats, suitable for almost any group event. With the conveniences of a prime location, elevators, in-house laundry facilities, indoor corridors, indoor swimming pool, free wireless internet, plus hot, deluxe breakfast and cookies, cobbler and ice cream every evening- you simply cannot go wrong when you choose to stay at this Branson lodging favorite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Camden Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.