We stayed here during a recent vacation to see Yellowstone in the winter time. This was a nice alternative to staying inside Yellowstone park or in Gardiner. I don't know if I would call it a B&B though. Riverview cabin was small but nice and clean. Right on the Yellowstone River with a beautiful view of the mountains across the river. They do indeed bring you cookies at nice. Full kitchen in case you want to cook. Only complaint would be the pillows weren't the best, and we were not aware that we had to bring our own shampoo and soap. Also there is no sign on the main road letting you know where to turn so you really have to pay attention and look for the steet sign.
- Also Known As:
- Headwaters Of The Yellowstone b&b
- Headwaters Of The Yellowstone Hotel Gardiner
- Headwaters Of The Yellowstone Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Headwaters of the Yellowstone is a family friendly place with a location that can not be beat! We are located ON the Yellowstone River ON the North boundary of Yellowstone National Park with riverfront acreage that provides access for fishing, viewing the fantastic mountain scenery and relaxing. Our home and cabins are clean and comfortable and our breakfasts are hearty, healthy and ALWAYS homemade. We are second generation owners of the business and are long time National Park Service rangers. We offer warm hospitality in a spectacular setting with lots of up to date information about what to see and do in Yellowstone Park. We look forward to meeting you! ... more less