The Marriott Grand Chateau has a really nice layout - big villas, with kitchens(!), that can connect to other villas as well for additional space. (A 2 bedroom villa is basically a one bedroom connected to a one bedroom suite.) The place is nicely appointed, with tasteful decor throughout. The rooftop pool has some nice views, and a bar area for those so inclined. It's cheaper than the comparable MGM Signature (which doesn't come with kitchens, AFAIK).
That said, there's several massive flaws in the design of the place that knocked it down from a 5-star to a 3-star property:
1) The place is a timeshare hotel, and the Marriott staff will hound you relentlessly about buying a timeshare, even if you're just there on a business trip, using it as a normal hotel. They'll pretend to be calling about something else, too, which is unusually deceptive for a company like Marriott.
2) The road access is terrible. There's a little driveway that gets completely clogged by cars and taxis, and people will cross into opposing traffic to get around the clogs, and then THEY get stuck, and then traffic backs up onto the street, and it's just a total nightmare. It can take 10-15 minutes from getting in your cab to getting onto the main street. Which is a distance of like 30 yards, total.
3) The front desk staff were surprisingly rude and unhelpful. (Again, very unusual for a Marriott.) They'd look at you and just ignore you, even after you'd been standing there trying to get their attention for 15 minutes - and it's not like there was a line or anything.
4) You might have to call for linens three or four times before they bring more towels up. And you need towels because they don't change them, apparently, even if they're all on the ground.
5) The kitchens don't vent. Cook anything in your room, and you'll be smelling it for the rest of your trip.
This sounds sort of whiny in retrospect, but I stand by them all. I'm a pretty easygoing traveler (I spend a lot of time on the road for business trips like this), and it takes a lot to annoy me at a place, but these guys managed it.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC