The innkeepers were kind and the home itself was beautiful, and well-located in the middle of Exeter. The room was quite large and very cozy, if a bit ‘busy’. The breakfast was underwhelming (nothing we couldn’t have made better at home), though, and unlike most B&Bs at which we’ve stayed, it was served at precisely (or ‘sharp’, as we were warned by the owner) at 8:30, which seemed designed more for the keepers’ convenience than the guests’. Still, in the unlikely event we had some reason to return to Exeter, we’d likely return to the Inn as it certainly had its charm and nothing else in the area would seem to compare.
- Also Known As:
- Inn By The Bandstand Hotel
- Inn By The Bandstand Hotel Exeter
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Inn by the Bandstand is the premier lodging establishment in Exeter, New Hampshire. This wonderful inn is an 1809 historic home located in the heart of downtown Exeter. Only two blocks from the prestigious Phillips Exeter Academy, eight miles to the seacoast and beaches, and 20 minutes from Portsmouth, this charming inn offers nine antique furnished guest rooms, all with private baths and a delicious full breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Inn by the Bandstand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.