Clean and tidy with a good breaskfast. A little dated but adds to the character of the hotel and building. Good location for what there is to do around jackson in the evening. Hotel bar had no atmosphere (could do with some music as everyone was whispering) but the staff were friendly
We went for a walk up the road for food at the Thompson House eatery (fantastic) and then popped accross the road to the Shanon door pub and a live band was playing ,which was good and they do some crazy offer on pizza after 9pm but cant remember the details.
- Also Known As:
- The Wentworth Hotel
- The Wentworth Hotel Jackson
- The Wentworth Jackson, NH - White Mountains
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the majestic White Mountains of Jackson, New Hampshire, The Wentworth is a charming, 50-room inn within close proximity to cross country skiing, a stunning golf course and an abundance of year-round, outdoor activities. Surrounded by the beauty of nature, this picturesque inn in Jackson, NH, enjoys a unique position among New Hampshire hotels. Our idyllic setting provides a temporary escape from life’s everyday stresses and allows guests the freedom to reconnect, rediscover, and recharge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Wentworth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.