We spent the weekend of January 27-29, 2012 at the Hampton Inn in Littleton, New Hampshire. We were quickly processed at the front desk where they had some delicious chocolate chip cookies waiting for their guests. We stayed in Room 408 and it was just lovely! The king sized bed was very comfortable. The sheets were so soft and smelled so fresh! The bathroom was very functional with a tub, shower, granite topped sink, and hairdryer. The room had a flat screen television, coffee maker, fridge and microwave. Breakfast was included in the price of the room and they had eggs, sausages, hot and cold cereals, bagels, breads, muffins, croissants, fresh fruit and great coffee! By the way, coffee is available all day long in the breakfast area. There is also a pool, hot tub and gym room. I used the gym and am pleased to say that every machine except for one treadmill was working. Towels are provided in the gym so no need to bring one from your room. By the way, an Applebees Restaurant is right next to the hotel. I would definitely stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Littleton Hotel Littleton
- Hampton Inn Littleton Hotel
- Littleton Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn Littleton, New Hampshire. Discover white mountain hotel with value accommodations featuring numerous specials and packages. Located near major ski and golf resorts, amusement parks, scenic attractions and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Littleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.