We arrived late in the night and were promptly greeted by super friendly staff. Checkin took a few minutes and we were off to a great room. The room is big, cozy bed, big bathroom and was all in all way beyond my expectation for a HIE. We were just coming from the Hyatt in Washington and this was like 2 stars up. Hotel has a small gym and salt water pool. Breakfast was off good quality as well. Thx for this great experience to the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Neptune Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Neptune Hotel Neptune
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Smart® at the brand new Holiday Inn Express Hotel of Neptune, NJ, ideally situated near exit 102 (coming from the North) and exit 100A (coming from the South) of the Garden State Parkway, minutes from the Jersey Shore Premium Outlets, Asbury Park Boardwalk and beautiful Jersey Shore Beaches. Enjoy our wide array of just built first-class features – a heated, indoor pool, 24-hour business center and state-of-the-art fitness center. We offer attentive service with a personal touch. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to check in (some exceptions apply please call the hotel for details). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Neptune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.