We just spent one night but the room was clean and we ate downstairs which turned out to be really nice. The waitress was so sweet and our food was pretty good. The river outside is very pretty.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Binghamton - Hawley St/Downtown Hotel Binghamton
- Holiday Inn Binghamton - Hawley St/Downtown Hotel
- Holiday Inn Binghamton
- Binghamton Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in our comfortable and newly re-designed guest rooms with our signature sleep package and crisp new cotton bedding. Stay in contact with work and friends with our free WiFi or simply enjoy amenities that make your stay feel at home like coffee maker, iron and board and hairdryers. Dining is an easy decision when children 12 and under dine for free with an adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Binghamton - Hawley St/Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.