My husband and I stayed at this hotel last night and it was perfect. We always travel with our Australian Shepard and he was as welcome as we were, Sharon at the front desk even had treats on hand for him. The rooms are clean and odor free even the smoking rooms have little odor, and the staff just plain rocks! We will definitely stay again!!!
- Also Known As:
- Jamestown Falconer Red Roof Hotel Falconer
- Jamestown Falconer Red Roof Hotel
- Falconer Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Falconer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off of I-86, this Red Roof Inn is just 3 miles northeast of downtown Jamestown and 1/2 mile northeast of downtown Falconer. This location is also just minutes from many restaurants and entertainment such as the Lucy Desi Museum, only 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Red Roof Inn, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.