I was in town for business and had to stay here due to a horrible experience at another hotel. The room was very clean and I slept well. The carpet looked like new. The only negative feedback is that breakfast wasn't good. The breakfast bar should include oatmeal without milk as some people have dairy allergies. The check-in person, Peter was nice.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Plainview - Long Island Hotel Plainview
- Holiday Inn Plainview - Long Island Hotel
- Holiday Inn Plainview
- Plainview Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn - Plainview is centrally located on Long Island and is approximately a 30 minute drive to New York City. We are on the north side of exit 46 off the Long Island Expressway (I-495). The hotel offers suites with jacuzzi tubs fully renovated rooms and coming soon (Feb 2012) we will have a new lobby, fitness center and business center. We are proud to announce the opening of Bistro 46 Restaurant and Lounge open for breakfast, lunch and dinner featuring our breakfast buffet, new wine list and all new menu items. Our hotel will have fully renovated function and meeting space (By Feb 2012) as well as the ability to hold functions outdoors during the warmer weather months. The hotel has an outdoor pool, complimentary internet and plenty of free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Plainview - Long Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.