My teen-age daughter and I come to this hotel 2 or 3 times a year for "stay-cation" since it is only an hour and a half from home; we love the Eastview Mall, the Kohl's across the street and the other shopping and restaurant options.
Our first stay here was in a fireplace suite--awesome choice in the winter. Hotel furnishings are Mission-style (a personal favorite) and color pallette is gold and cinnamon. Comfortable lounge/breakfast area with large fireplace; computers off to one side, which I find preferable to being stuck in a small 'business center' as in other hotels.
Property is attractive (really nice garden courtyard), clean, good-sized pool, staff is attentive and friendly. Breakfast is standard (eggs in a warmer; make-your-own waffles; selection of pastries, bread, yogurt, juice) but I would say a cut below usual hotel fare. I know they don't have a lot of purchasing choice, but we've started to seek breakfast options elsewhere, even though hotel food is free.
Still, we love staying here and would recommend to anyone in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester/Victor Hotel Victor
- Hampton Inn And Suites Rochester/Victor
- Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester/Victor Hotel
- Hampton Inn Victor
- Hampton Inn Hotel Rochester
- Victor Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester/Victor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.