If I were to compare this to other Marriott Brands, such as the Courtyard about 1 mile away, this hotel would get 2 stars--top. But. afterall, it is a Fairfield Inn, which is the lower end of Marriott brands.
I am, however, going to only compare it to other Fairfields, so it gets 3 stars: it is average for the brand. This is considered a category 4 hotel by Marriott's ratings, but that is only for location. It is a Category 2 in reality. In contrast, a Fairfield in cities such as Elkin, NC are about the same category rating but many times better in every regard.
If priced about the same as the Courtyard a mile away, go to the Courtyard. It is new and you will love it.
What I liked:
-Location is in walking distance of good restaurants, such as the Japanese/Sushi one next door.
-Could not hear neighbors
-Room was fine
What I disliked:
-Average in about every way
-The breakfast is limited. Where's the eggs and bacon?
-Where's the flat screen TVs? Yikes! They have 1980's technology for TVs.
Recommendation: Take a trip to the Elkin, NC Fairfield and measure the difference.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Boone Hotel Boone
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Boone Hotel
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Boone
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Boone
- Fairfield Inn Boone
- Fairfield Boone
- Boone Fairfield Inn
- Boone Fairfield
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Boone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.