You may want to read a previous review from a few years ago that I made shortly after this hotel opened and had little to no competition around it. This hotel is among the cloest to the Charlotte Motor Speedway and is also just as close to the Concord Mills Mall (a major attraction in itself).
The hotel is very nice, however, one complaint, my carpet didnt smell very good. I couldnt figure out the smell at first until I put my nose down to the carpet and sure enough, beside one side of the bed was a foul smell. I would have complained but I got in very late the first night and was only staying two nights, and would only be in the room long enough to sleep.
Hotel seems quite small staffed most times, though not a problem but could mean you may wait in line for a while for something as simple as getting a new keycard. Not a big issue though. Staff is very friendly.
Beds dont get much more comfortable. A+ sleep!
Dining, there's a nice restaurant on site which is quite busy on weekends and on race weeks. It seems to be frequented by some locals as well. On Friday night I found there to be some clearly intoxicated characters roaming the elevators and floors. While they were appropriate, they were clearly innebriated and would have made me a bit uncomfortable with my 4 year old (he didnt make this trip).
The gym is very nice and very adequate (dumbbells up to 50 lbs, two benches (adjustable), and plenty of cardio equipment.
the internet while good, didnt extend into the bedroom and thus had to be used in the living area.
This hotel seems popular and even on non race weeks, you can expect a good crowd and limited parking spots.
One thing to consider, while this hotel really is nice, there is ALOT of competition all around now, high end and lower end, including on the same lots as the Embassy Suites. If location is what you are going for, there may be some cheaper options, but whats important to me is the sleep, and thus sometimes you really do have to research to find the best spot. i think Embassy Suites is about as good as it gets on sleep.
I highly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Charlotte - Concord / Golf Resort And Spa
- Embassy Suites Charlotte - Concord / Golf Hotel
- Embassy Suites Charlotte - Concord / Golf Hotel Concord
- Embassy Suites Concord
- Concord Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Charlotte-Concord Golf Resort, Spa & Conference Center is located right where you want to stay. As a guest, you’ll enjoy spacious, two-room Charlotte hotel suites with a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly Manager’s Reception. High-speed internet access, free parking, fitness center, onsite casual dining at the Rocky River Grille, golf at the Rocky River Golf Course and the full service salon at Spa Botanica are available daily for your use. The Embassy Suites Charlotte-Concord offers more then 42,000 square feet of flexible event and conference space, including an impressive 28,800 square foot ballroom and 26 breakout rooms. The latest in meeting technology and first-class service ensures an unrivaled meeting experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Charlotte - Concord / Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.