Their web site still shows a 'free' breakfast - there is not one. A notice chalked on a board in reception says" Since 2013 we are not required to provide breakfast" (?) An old series of single, two and three storey buildings, scattered around the site. A mix of guests that are staying for a day or two and longer term 'residents'.
In our room an odd double bowl vanity unit and another within the bathroom. Large bath and the spray of the shower went everywhere ! It was a bit chilly, but no blanket/s were provided, so we used coats. Nice big bed.
Very noisy neighbours. Leaving and returning in the early hours, one in particular was very proud of his sports car - with a defective exhaust.
We stayed at a "Knights Inn" in Sarasota and were so impressed, we thought to try another - bit of a mistake.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg Hotel Fayetteville
- Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg Hotel
- Knights Inn Fayetteville
- Fayetteville Knights Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg has installed new carpet, Window Curtain, Two tone Paint, New Mattress, Boxspring and New furniture placed in all rooms. (Renovation Year : 2013) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Wyndham, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.