On arrival we were dropped on the main road and escorted across the main road by the tour rep Linda.
1 As we went to cross the road on the other side was a gang of drunken youths shouting which quickly turned into a full on fight with bottles being thrown(welcome to Lloret with 2 young girls) to say I was frightened was an understatement
2 Linda stopped part way to take a phone call and vaguely pointed in the direction of the hotel
3 Went into reception night reception didnt speak very good english
4 No bookings to be found for half of the group. My booking was one of them
5 Linda eventually arrived told him they had bookings so had to find us the rooms, eventually given a key
6 Room only had 2 beds went down stairs Linda gone, receptionist said my daughters to share I refused. I then had to go and view 4 rooms with him which surprise surprise only 2 beds. 2.30 by now we are exhausted he says he can get me another bed to put in the room were like sardines
7 No sleep the first night were in the middle of the club and pub run eventually get to sleep at 7am consequently missed breakfast
8 moved rooms at lunchtime 2 more nights no sleep guests upstairs returning 4 and 5 am sho9uting singing playing music
9 moved again this time room smaller but quieter ahh NO i now have a spanish man opposite insisting on masturbating on the balcony when myself or children go on it. Hotels answer tell the girls to cover their eyes
10 glass in the pool daughter cut her foot was the pool cleaned no was it shut no did they ask if my daughter was ok no, next day glass still in the bottom of the pool
11 Food very poor sometime too salty to eat maybe a ploy as you had to buy drinks from the waiter small bottle of water 2 euro!!!
12 last day white bread stale and mould growing on it
the manageress and the one receptionist did all they could even rang their sister hotel to see if there were any rooms
all in all a 16-24 hotel in the middle of the clubland very noisy and basic, no entertainment as in brochure I wouldnt recommend it to anyone infact I wouldnt recommend Lloret d mar to anyone except teenagers
- Also Known As:
- Mundial Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Mundial Club Hotel Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located right in the centre of Lloret, a stone's throw from the hustle and bustle and the charming seafront promenade, packed with terraces looking out to sea. The hotel is small, cosy and with friendly affair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Mundial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.