Just I thought worse place I stayed was my bachelor collage suit, I had to stay in Westmark Beaver Creek. Not for a night, but many many nights. Where do I start...First they don't have the new cards that open room doors, they still have giant keys, and when you open your door room be careful you might got shot by a nasty Trucker. Because they can easily give you somebody else's room when they are inside. Happened to us...Twice...
Starting with service, superlatives such as awful, terrible are not enough to describe it. Bunch of angry teenagers from other cities braught here by despiration or internship (i guess) and they treat you like that was "your mistake to stay in their hotel, so deal with it" kind of attitude. Multiple reservations can be easily mixed up. We had to stay at another motel after we found out they double book the room, because there are 7 buses come in that night. By the way bus people stay in another part of the hotel, which i am not sure if they get a better place than our room.
Speaking of rooms, if you like 60's carpets, showers with mold, water going cold-hot, dirty blankets, or a fan for "air conditioning" you will love the rooms. I guess I shouldn't even talk about internet or tv's because there's none.
There are 3 dining location in this hotel: Bar, Breakfast Restaurant, and Dining hall. Food is less than average, fresh salmons are frozen (haha), breakfast for $14 buffet is just sad...
Positive: Dinner theatre is worth seeing for once. The guy's been doing it for 20 years every night.
- Also Known As:
- Westmark Inn Beaver Creek Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westmark Inn Beaver Creek Hotel
- Westmark Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westmark Beaver Creek
- Westmark Inn Beaver Creek Yukon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditionally the roadhouse was an integral part of the social fabric of the Northwest. Providing lodging, meals and news of the era, the roadhouse was always a welcome sight to the weary traveler. This tradition is kept alive at the Westmark Inn Beaver Creek. The Westmark Inn Beaver Creek offers 174 comfortable guest rooms. A highlight during your stay at the Inn is the entertaining and satisfying Rendezvous Dinner Show where songs and skits add to your dining pleasure. You can also enjoy meals and cocktails served in the large and pleasant dining room serving breakfast and dinner. Open mid-May through mid-September for summer guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Westmark Inn Beaver Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.