The hotel was clean and most important - NO BED BUGS. Here are my pros and cons:
1) The motel is set up so that all the rooms are inside the building rather than the balcony kind. That's better security.
2) I was able to park very close to the entrance. It was fairly well lit.
3) Nice location - right off the highway and near a gas station, Arbys, and McDonalds.
4) Clean. Rooms are a bit musty, but are indeed clean. I didn't see any bugs, including roaches, spiders, or the dreaded bed bugs (and I searched!)
5) The continental breakfast includes waffles and french toast.
1) The front desk actually signed someone in under my reservation and initially charged my card! When I arrived at 9pm, I was told I had already checked in. Obviously, I had not. The woman was able to take the charge off of my card. I still worried though this other desk received my personal information, even if the woman assured they would not have. Really, a simple name check would have shown it wasn't the right room.
2) Because the other guest took my room, they didn't have the queen I had ordered. I instead got 2 full beds. The woman did take $5 off.
3) Check out was very slow. The computer apparently wasn't working right, and it took between 10 to 15 minutes just to check out.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Clearfield Hotel Clearfield
- Super 8 Clearfield Hotel
- Super Eight Clearfield
- Clearfield Super Eight
- Clearfield Super 8
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Clearfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.