I went to Myrtle Beach with out a hotel reservation. I pulled into Palmetto Shores. I was very lucky as they were full and they found a room for me. My stay was to be 3 days from 3/13/12 -3/16/12.I enjoyed my self so much I decided to stay 4 more days. Again they were sold out, but instead of turning me away they put me in a small street side room for one night, the next day they moved me back to a ocean front room. When I say moved me, they moved all my things for me I just had to follow along. Well not the end of story, I stayed one more day a total of 8 days at the best hotel I've ever stayed in. Not because of the clean rooms or the great view, but because of the STAFF...THANK YOU PALMETTO SHORES...
- Also Known As:
- Palmetto Shores Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Palmetto Shores Oceanfront Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the new, completely renovated, Palmetto Shores Myrtle Beach; centrally located to all the amenities the Grand Strand offers. No matter what season you visit, there will be tons of activities to keep you busy. You’ll find wide spans of pristine sandy beaches outside of our three oceanfront towers where our guests have a wide range of options from ocean-front rooms and efficiencies all the way up to 4-bedroom suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Palmetto Shores Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.