Seems most guests were going en route to somewhere on I95 - can't think why else one would stop here - and for that purpose it was perfect. Easy on/off highway but rooms were quiet enough, assisted by "white noise" from fan on a/c unit - which thankfully did not make the annoying "clunk" when turning on and off like others I have heard. Smallish rooms - but did not matter. Microfridge, coffee maker. Everything in room worked. Keep in mind that this hotel is motel-style, with rooms having outside entrances. I felt safe, but this concerns some people and was not readily apparent from photo or description. On way out I noticed that most of the other chain hotels at this exit were designed the same way. McD and Ruby Tuesdays in same driveway - and multiple moderate chain restaurants within a mile.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Of Walterboro Hotel
- Best Western Of Walterboro Hotel Walterboro
- Best Western Walterboro
- Walterboro Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to BEST WESTERN Of Walterboro!Explore historic Walterboro and nearby Charleston with a stay at the pet-friendly BEST WESTERN of Walterboro, located near Tuskegee Airman Monument.A variety of key area attractions surround this superior Walterboro hotel located in the South Carolina low country, close to I-95 and halfway between South Florida and the Mid-Atlantic States. Browse the South Carolina Artisan Center, browse antique shops, visit the famous Great Swap Sanctuary, see historic sights at the Veteran's Memorial and the Tuskegee Airman Monument, get some sun on nearby Edisto Beach, or indulge in outdoor adventure with a variety of hunting, fishing and hiking opportunities nearby. In addition, Savannah, Charleston, Hilton Head and Beaufort are all just an hour drive away, making them great day-trip destinations for those staying at this Walterboro hotel. While in town, try to catch the annual Rice Festival in April and the Criterion Race and Rodeo in May - both local favorites!For those here on business, BEST WESTERN Of Walterboro is the perfect lodging choice because of our on-site business services and close proximity to local businesses, including Colleton County Industrial Park and the Boeing Manufacturing Plant. Charleston Air Force Base is also nearby for those visiting friends or family living on base.For the ultimate in comfort and convenience, each guest room at this hotel in Walterboro comes complete with cable satellite television with HBO® and free wireless high-speed Internet access. Other amenities at this Walterboro hotel also include complimentary full breakfast each morning, an Olympic size outdoor swimming pool, state-of-the-art fitness center and easy access to the adjacent Ruby Tuesday's restaurant.BEST WESTERN of Walterboro's friendly staff is ready to welcome you here and make your nest Walterboro hotel stay unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Best Western and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN of Walterboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.