It looks as though most of the previous reviewers have expressed the main points about this hotel. I have to say that I was quite concerned when we drove in and saw the outside of the property. The first two floors look like an old motor lodge with exterior entrances while the third floor appears to have just been plopped on top with its interior hallway. Having to use a keycard to use the elevator was definitely unusual as was the checking in through a window, but the hotel was clean and updated. The room was comfortable but the bathroom was tiny. (My son expressed that it reminded him of an airplane bathroom just without the metal toilet seat and with a bathtub added). There wasn't any counterspace in the bathroom either. The room was quiet and the beds were very comfy, though. Jennifer, the breakfast room attendant, was the friendliest breakfast room attendant I've ever encountered. She genuinely seemed happy to have you there and kept everything well stocked. She cleaned the tables off the moment they were vacated.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Chattanooga Hotel Chattanooga
- Fairfield Inn Chattanooga Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Chattanooga
- Fairfield Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Fairfield
- Chattanooga Fairfield Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.