I stayed in this resort hotel while traveling around Christmas. As a resort hotel, it is connected to not only a conference center but also a golf course. Certainly neither was in use during my stay, as there couldn't have been more than a couple dozen guests in the whole place. The in-hotel restaurant was even closed.
However, since none of that was why I was there, it was a very nice and quiet stay in the hotel and I had a nice view from my room. My only gripe about the room is the very small space between the desk containing the TV and the wall -- it was barely wide enough to squeeze a suitcase through. Marriott resort properties have Bath & Body Works toiletry items, which are very nice. Some people will probably not like the beds, which seemed like a memory foam type of thing. Somewhat hard and firm at first, but conforming and ultimately very comfortable.
I knew with this being a resort that free internet was unlikely, but I had my hopes up because a review below me talked about free internet for Marriott Gold members (of which I am one). Turns out it's actually only free to Marriott PLATINUM members. So beware.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Meadowview Conference Hotel Kingsport
- Marriott Meadowview Conference Resort And Convention Center
- Marriott Meadowview Conference Hotel
- Marriott Meadowview Conference Resort
- Marriott Kingsport
- Kingsport Marriott
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Marriott MeadowView Conference Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.