I have stayed here a few times over the past few years. It closes during the winter months but you can grab a great deal either end of the season. I adore this location because if you get a sea view room you wake to the sound of the waves and the smell of the sea.
The rooms are basic but clean and they have all you need. The restaurant is not brilliant but if you have meals included then its very acceptable. You are near bus stops and car parking so access to town is easy. St Brelades beach is lovely for children and there are several great eateries within walking distance.I would recommend here for the location alone. The staff are always really helpful and the hotel caters well for elderly guests and families.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Sands St Brelade
- Golden Sands Hotel Jersey
- Hotel Golden Sands
- Golden Sands Hotel Jersey/St Brelade
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beach in the centre of the popular St Brelade’s Bay, the Golden Sands Hotel is the perfect location for a quality, beach holiday in Jersey that is as active or relaxing as you choose. Recently refurbished and enjoying 4 star status, the hotel offers panoramic views over the white sandy beach and clear blue waters from the restaurant, café bar and most of the bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Golden Sands Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.