Long story short, we were first at a dreadful hotel (the Millenium Maxwell House) due to a bad Priceline bid. After one night there, we fled. Ended up paying a lot more for hotels than we wanted since our Priceline bid was not refundable, but it was worth every penny to relocate to the Hilton Garden Inn. Every time we walked in, we signed with relief.
This hotel is near Vandy, and convenient to many restaurants and bars. There's lots to walk to easily. They hotel also has a shuttle, so we took advantage of that. Parking is $20/day, but what can you do about that. They did offer valet for the same price as self park, so we used valet, and gave them a call when we headed down and the car was always waiting for us when we got to the valet stand. Nice. All around, service was very good.
The property is very nice. Not sure how old it is, but it's clean and very comfortable. The hvac unit was a bit noisy, but aren't they all? The bed was comfy. Free wifi. They had a restaruant on site, although we didn't eat there. Coffee and fruit in the lobby all day, as well as cookies in the afternoon. The gym was nice. The pool/hot tub are indoors, which is a bit weird, but guess that means you can use it year round.
If we go back to Nashville, we'll definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville
- Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in mid-town Nashville conveniently located off I-65/I-40 on Broadway Avenue. Within a short distance of our newly built hotel is Nashville's bustling downtown area, the famous Music Row, and both Belmont and Vanderbilt Universities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.