This is one of the worst run hotels I have ever been to. We had a wedding the weekend of May 26, 2012. There were so many problems it is shocking. I worked with Gwen and I was assured everything was in order. I even stood at the desk with a list of names and dates and confirmed each reservation two weeks prior to the event. I found out on Friday May 25th that they had overbooked and had our guests standing in the lobby changing clothes to get to the rehearsal dinner. They told several guests that they did not have reservations and sent them to the Holiday Inn Express. They went as far as to remove one of our guests luggage on Saturday and tell them that they had a reservation for only Friday night. This is not a well run hotel. If staying in the Brownwood area try the Comfort Inn or Holiday Inn Express. Both are quite close and much better run. Really, Hampton Inn, you have a problem!!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Brownwood Hotel
- Hampton Inn Brownwood Hotel Brownwood
- Brownwood Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel at home in our Hampton Inn Brownwood Hotel in Brownwood, Texas, with its friendly small-town atmosphere, historic downtown and Lake Brownwood State Park. Our hotel provides Hampton’s free hot breakfast. Each room is equipped with free high-speed internet access, a 37- or 42-inch television, microwave, refrigerator and an alarm clock radio. Wake up to fresh coffee prepared in your room coffeemaker just the way you like it. Enjoy the comforts of home and friendly service at our Hampton Inn in Brownwood, Texas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Brownwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.