We spent five nights at the Hampton Inn in Buda. The bed was comfortable and the room was very quiet. The complimentary breakfast had both hot and cold food. The hot food was rotated daily so you aren't served the same thing everyday if you are there for an extended stay. There should be something that suits almost everyone's taste. The only negative for us was the hotel only has a pool (indoors) and does not have a spa. Close to I-35 without hearing traffic. Right next door to Cabela's, Wal Mart and HEB.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Buda
- Hampton Inn & Suites Buda Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Buda Hotel Buda
- Buda Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Buda and relax in a small, "hometown" atmosphere that sits on the edge of the vast cultural wonderland of Austin-the capital city of Texas and the "Live Music Capital of the World." The Hampton Inn & Suites Hotel in Buda is located just south of Austin on NAFTA Highway off I-35, only about fifteen minutes from the University of Texas-Austin and twenty minutes from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Buda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.